How to Commission an Artwork
by Terri Jones
Commissioning an artwork is easy! And the process of creating it is fun, as it is very much a collaborative effort
Photos or other source material
The finished portrait commission
1. Email Terri at email@example.com or call her on 07717 532323 to discuss your commission ideas
2. You can send photographs or other source materials to her, or you can arrange for Terri to come & take photographs of the subject herself
3. You agree the size and medium (oil, acrylic, pastel or pencil) for the work and the fee. Terri then draws some sketches of your ideas and sends them to you. You select the design you want
4. Terri then paints or draws the picture according to the sketch. She sends you photos of the picture at key stages in its development, so you can see how it is developing and give feedback on anything you would like changed
5. When it is finished, she will contact you to organise delivery. She will give you a "Care of your artwork" document with your commission.
You only make full payment if you are happy with the finished result
If you aren't happy with it, Terri will keep the picture and you will pay nothing
Commission Gift Vouchers
How to Commission a Picture
Terri will keep your photos and source materials for your commission on a single, password protected PC while she is working on your commission. She will print out photos & source materials as required for work in the studio.
Terri will not share your photos or contact information with any other organisation or individuals, or publish them anywhere without your permission.
Client confidentiality & security
Use of your photos & contact information
For more information about or comments on this site, email the webmaster
Copyright © 2001-2010 Terri Jones. All images shown on this site are the Copyright of the artist, and may not be used in any form whatsoever without permission.